How to use Google Maps: Google Maps is one of the most reliable navigation services available, but it’s not without its faults. One of the most significant issues is that it works best with a solid data connection, something we can’t always have. You can use Google Maps offline, but this great feature is useless without proactive measures.
Does the Google Map work without the internet?
Yes – It’s very simple answer!
Google Maps works without internet as much as it does with the internet. Well there are few limitations but at least something is better than nothing and being lost in the middle of nowhere.
How To Store Offline Maps
- Launch the Google Maps app.
- Click on the hamburger menu button.
- Choose Offline maps.
- Google will provide recommendations. If you cannot find your preferred area in the recommended maps, tap Select your own map.
- Select the area you wish to download.
- Now you can zoom in and out to make the download area smaller or bigger.
- After deciding on what you want, tap “Download” in the lower-right corner.
Immediately your maps are downloaded, you will be able to navigate and locate directions like you do when you are online. Just remember that not all the feature will be available.